1981 Yamaha YZ 250
Bike has been in an indoor collection for many years. Also participated in several shows.
Main feature is that it still has the original, stock piston and has never been apart.
Very minimal wear on the bikes frame and clutch cover from riding.
NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW
- Brand new, very rare “WHITE Plastic” fenders and side panel/number plates. Custom number plate backgrounds.
- Brand new “WHITE” gas tank. Never had fuel in it! That’ll be for the new owner to decide.
- New tires front and back
- New Chain and both sprockets
- New bars and grips
- Custom aluminum parts: Upper motor mounts, front number plate mounts.
- Bike has one very small dent in the pipe, otherwise it could pass for new.
- This is one very very clean motorcycle.
Tickets are $10 each or 3 for $25 Proceeds going to the Chatsworth Community Outreach Program
If you would like to purchase tickets now, please send an Interac e-Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your mailing address so John can send you the stubs.
1000 tickets are printed
Draw is to be made at the banquet on Aug 17.
Proceeds going to the Chatsworth Community Outreach Program.
OUR 2019 Winner of the YZ 250: